The economy choice. This cradle is designed specifically for the small boat owner for craft up to 28ft. It is essentially an economic version of the Craft-T-Cradle and can be used and deployed in the same manner.
The vertically placed leg has two angular positions, the inner section can extend to give the correct height, and there is a universal joint at the top of the inner to correctly position the pad to the hull.
- Support units fabricated from 60 x 60mm square steel section
- Joining tubes and extending legs are 50 x 50mm square steel section
- Carpeted hull pads are 200 mm square
- Easy to transport with hatchback car or roofbars
- Hot dip galvanised to ISO 1461
- Available in different configurations
- Adjustable, removable keel locks
- Easily stored and suitable for yard use
- Can be set up in different configurations to incorporate hull and stern supports
- 4 support form for craft up to 28ft